The Sports Thread

Kinda reminds me of Happy Gilmore...

I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast!

You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?

...No!

:lol: man good shit. Oh, I don't really give a fuck what you said to be honest.

Lets talk for two seconds about how the NFL doesn't give a shit about its fans. Choosing not to televise next weeks Patriots game, where three historic records could be broken, is such a slap in the face to the fans. The NFL and NFL network can suck a pig's cock.

Local markets should get the games on free TV, just like when a game is on ESPN for MNF.

I thought that you had to have DirecTV to get NFLN, so this is not something you really can spring for at the spur of the moment. Apparently many households can not receive DirecTV at all due to where their satellite is. Certain locations are obstructed. It's really shoddy of the NFL to take games that used to be free, and put them on their own network, and then blame cable providers for not making customers pay the excessive fee the NFL wants from the cable companies.

What really fucking gets me is that we got DirecTV partly on the assumption that we were going to get the NFL Network. And in fact, we did have the NFL Network for a couple of weeks. And then they removed it from the package, and if we want to get it now, we have to pay extra.

it's all bullshit. i agree. Comcast, in Massachusetts says they will be airing it on Ch.5....in Rhode Island on the other hand, Cox Communications, will not be airing it. Fuck that.

Looks like Ill be watching it from some loud bar. ugh

What really fucking gets me is that we got DirecTV partly on the assumption that we were going to get the NFL Network. And in fact, we did have the NFL Network for a couple of weeks. And then they removed it from the package, and if we want to get it now, we have to pay extra.

Comcast did the same shit to me. I had it with my original cable package and they were refusing to either a) reduce my bill since I don't have the extra channels or b) give me that one channel back. So I threatened to sue them for varius reasons that I looked up on google and they eventually succumbed to my bullshit. I wasn't really going to sue, just going to see what they'd say and it worked.

Looks like I'm champion yet again in my fantasy league. I ought to compete with you guys next season.

And are any of you interested in fantasy baseball next year?

Lets talk for two seconds about how the NFL doesn't give a shit about its fans. Choosing not to televise next weeks Patriots game, where three historic records could be broken, is such a slap in the face to the fans. The NFL and NFL network can suck a pig's cock.

Thats why:

IN REAL FOOTBALL

We Actually Do Use Our Feet to Play, We Don't Stop Play Every Six Seconds, We're Not Covered Head To Toe In Pads, We Don't Suck Oxygen On The Sidelines, We Play More Than One Game A Week and Have A Real World Championship.

:headbang::headbang::headbang::kickass::)

i heard they were talking about making soccer into quarters, just so they could add commercials into it (in the usa). if they ever changed the fucking sport just for more corporate greed bullshit id move out of the country in a heartbeat.