The Sports Thread

My cousin in Buffalo attended the "NHL Winter Classic" on New Year's Day and provided some photos...

Ralph Wilson Stadium was filled to capacity (71,000) with another 14,000 at the arena downtown watching on the jumbo-tron.

n20007202_32991159_9925.jpg

n20007202_32991174_4649.jpg

n20007202_32991179_6200.jpg

It wasn't really Cameron's fault that they were horrible. They just didn't have any great players.

Also, I don't think Coughlin will get fired if the lose (they won't btw)

Sorry but I found this to be utterly pathetic. Click Me

CMON!
Any coach that does this deserves it.Yeah I know its a talented team, you & i could coach them & win.They brought in the talent yet he got this free agent group on the same page very quickly & had 2-of his better defensive players out for the 1st 1/2 of the season (Seymore & Harrison). Perfect reg. season...very hard to do.As much as i can't stand the Colts i give them some due respect,same w/the Yankees, etc.

CMON!
Any coach that does this deserves it.Yeah I know its a talented team, you & i could coach them & win.They brought in the talent yet he got this free agent group on the same page very quickly & had 2-of his better defensive players out for the 1st 1/2 of the season (Seymore & Harrison). Perfect reg. season...very hard to do.As much as i can't stand the Colts i give them some due respect,same w/the Yankees, etc.

Seems people need reminded about this: LINK

cheater2.jpg

Patriotsnewlogo.jpg

cheaties.jpg

Oh- please get over it! Every team has film cameras all over the building -don't be so nieve.Yes he was stubborn & wrong not to take the camera off the sidelines & paid the price. But if you think that film had any impact on that game then your crazy.There are coaches on the sidelines specifically there to steal play calling signs etc & could pick it up and adjust on the spot w/ no need (or time) to break down film.The film from the sidelines is stuff that Belichick probably sits down on his couch at the beach-house w/nothing to do during the offseason & trys to pick up something...like every other coach does.