The Sports Thread

I'd really love the layout if it didn't say Packers at the bottom because it obscures the stuff I've got on the bottom bar like my switchproxy and linkification addons.

Yeah, I put that on originally but I can't take it off fsr. I'm tired of fucking with it anyway.

chargers.gif

No, I was asking you, not everyone has the same deficiencies. Mine is when red and green mix. It's not severe but can be problematic.

edit: I can only see the numbers in the very first one btw

Mathiäs;6837246 said:
No, I was asking you, not everyone has the same deficiencies. Mine is when red and green mix. It's not severe but can be problematic.

When red and green mix, they look the same. I can see colors, otherwise I wouldn't have commented on blue being easier on the eyes.

Though, when it comes to seeing colors, many look the same to me in certain circumstances (yellow = orange, blue = purple, etc)

Um no. I asked you what deficiency you had. Red-green isn't the only one. Instead of simply answering the question you went off on some sort of statetheobvious spree.

All you had to do was say 'red/green' 'or something else'

Mathiäs;6837258 said:
Um no. I asked you what deficiency you had. Red-green isn't the only one. Instead of simply answering the question you went off on some sort of statetheobvious spree.

All you had to do was say 'red/green' 'or something else'

I'm red/green