The Sports Thread

It feels strange rooting for the Steelers tonight, especially since I like the Jaguars. But the Jaguars are the better team, so I'm forced to root against them.

Jacksonville's not going to beat the Pats on turnovers like they are in this game.

That's assuming the Flaming Thumb-tacks don't beat San Diego.

No way Jacksonville beats either the Patriots or the Colts. They are a solid team with good running backs, a capable quarterback and a very good defense, but the Patriots and Colts are both good defensively and powerhouses offensively.

If lowly teams like the Eagles and Ravens can give the Patriots a run for their money, Jacksonville sure as hell can.

I'm not saying that the Patriots can't win, you'd have to be fucking dumb as hell to think that was what I was saying. I'm simply saying - Jacksonville has a chance. To count them out simply because they're playing either the Colts or Patriots is ridiculous.

I can hear you licking your chops through the internet.

Jags/Steelers game was a great one. I watched it all the way through the 3rd quarter. Me and my buddy decided to play a quick game of Halo 3 on xbox live, next thing I know, I flip the tv back to the game and the Steelers are leading, was pretty fucking nuts!

Skins/Hawks game was a great one too. God I love the fucking playoffs.