The Sports Thread

We lost last year because we had no decent wide receivers and a weakened defense. Not the case this season.

Pats had decent enough recievers to get them to the AFC title & a big lead in that game (no they are not as good as this years rec.s).
We lost last year cause the defense was on fumes w/ most returning from the tough SD road game having the flu:puke: and they were dead nearing the end of the Colts game.With Manning & co. your not stopping them on fumes, they are to good. Bottom line the trip out to SD took a lot out of them...not to worry home field throughout for the Pats this year.

That outdoor hockey game was pretty cool. Snowy and sloppy as shit, but still fun to watch

Yeah. Good for the game too, there was like 70000 people there.

We'll see who does the lol'ing after the Super Bowl.

You act like they have already won.

Oh- please get over it! Every team has film cameras all over the building -don't be so nieve.Yes he was stubborn & wrong not to take the camera off the sidelines & paid the price. But if you think that film had any impact on that game then your crazy.There are coaches on the sidelines specifically there to steal play calling signs etc & could pick it up and adjust on the spot w/ no need (or time) to break down film.The film from the sidelines is stuff that Belichick probably sits down on his couch at the beach-house w/nothing to do during the offseason & trys to pick up something...like every other coach does.

lol bullshit

recordingitsws9.gif

:kickass:

I'd really love the layout if it didn't say Packers at the bottom because it obscures the stuff I've got on the bottom bar like my switchproxy and linkification addons.

Totally lame.

Cool people use the blue background

You mean traitors. Blue is lame, and when the themes were originally changed, you either didn't know you could change it back to red, or you accepted defeat at the hands of the evil Lord Daron.