The Sports Thread

I think their offense isn't as explosive as Indy's, I think the Pack will be able to score on the Pats more effectively than Jacksonville. Peyton scares me.

Shit.

As much as the Patriots going on furthers my chances at winning for post-season fantasy I can't help but feel so disappointed that they did win.

They showed signs of weakness though. Their offense was great as usual but the defense had major flaws. If a couple of those dropped passes had been caught the game would have been very different.

Mathiäs;6859001 said:
They showed signs of weakness though. Their offense was great as usual but the defense had major flaws. If a couple of those dropped passes had been caught the game would have been very different.
I think you are overstating things. Jacksonville is a playoff team so of course the defense won't look as good. Plus they were geared to stop the run so a couple large pass plays were to be expected. Neither Taylor or Jones-Drew broke off the big runs the announcer love to babble about, so I'd say they were at least successful in that. There were also a few dropped interceptions to be factored in.

This is how the score board should've read today:

Ryan Grant and the Packers - 42
Ryan Grant and Josh Scobee - 20