The Sports Thread

Colts were at home against a banged up Chargers team & the refs calling everything in thier favor...still lost.Chargers deserved the win!
Either way both these teams are really banged up & don't stand a chance heading into NE next week.

Colts were at home against a banged up Chargers team & the refs calling everything in thier favor...still lost.Chargers deserved the win!
Either way both these teams are really banged up & don't stand a chance heading into NE next week.

Are you fucking dense? New England is NOT a flawless team. Every team stands a chance against them.

As much as I hate Philip Rivers for the arrogant hick he is - he could very well lead his team to victory against the Patriots. He's got a decent WR core, the best TE in the game, and a fantastic running game to back him up when passing doesn't work.

Not to mention the Chargers have a D that forces turnovers. Something one needs to beat the Pats.

Well it looks like the Chargers are also playing against the refs today as well?That was a bullshit call- holding on the interception return for a td just before the half...Chargers should be leading.

That call was bullshit. Other than that it was a fair game.

Are you fucking dense? New England is NOT a flawless team. Every team stands a chance against them.

As much as I hate Philip Rivers for the arrogant hick he is - he could very well lead his team to victory against the Patriots. He's got a decent WR core, the best TE in the game, and a fantastic running game to back him up when passing doesn't work.

Not to mention the Chargers have a D that forces turnovers. Something one needs to beat the Pats.

Rivers, Gates, and Tomlinson are all hurt. I hate Rivers too, but I'm rooting for him now. I think the Pack can beat the Pats now as well.

Yes, but Rivers will probably be playing, Gates was playing, and I think LT probably will be back in (then again, Harrison was out for half the season due to a 'bruised knee' so we'll see) even then they've got two very competent backups.

i want the chargers to win it all. (my favorite team is the steelers, but sadly we lost =[).

i dislike the patriots cause well, they are the patriots. and tom brady is a pussy bitch. :lol: sorry all pats fans

actually i wouldnt mind if the pack won eithers, but i dont want giants or cowboys to win because the nfc east is always on tv. and they would just get even more publicity, and more primetime games next year if one of them won.

so go bolts!

I realize that the Patriots can beat any team, I'm just sick of these "GREATRIOT" fanboys talking about how teams have no shot.

It can go from Greatriots to "SURPRISE BUTTRIOTS" in a matter of one gay.

ha holy shit the fucking colts lost at home to the chargers without LT playing and philip rivers for most of the 4th quarter? wtf? im i a state of shock. second time they beat them this year...haha damn. manning is a great quarterback but fuck he really has a shitty playoff record.

well, the pats have their word cur out for them next week i guess but i just cannot see san diego winning that game in any way. especially now considering how beat up they are.

19-0 is looking more and more likely now.

No! Are you fucking dense?Did you see the injuries to these teams...unless the Chargers heal up in 1-week,i can't see them winning.Traveling cross country to NE isn't going to help any.Yeah, could the Pats lose...maybe, but they are at home & healthier than any team right now & will probably play a better game than the Jax performance?
Oh yeah if god damn Billy Volek gets the start for SD, good luck.He may out play Manning in the 2nd half-HA HA, but he ain't outplaying Brady.