The Sports Thread

Calm down, anyone with a brain knows his little vacation and that bitch he is fucking had no impact on his play.

Of course. Though, the Italian national soccer players are not allowed to have sex during the tourney and need to wait until after the World Cup is over. They won it so maybe Romo should give it a try next time. :)

You apparently only watched part of the game. We played better than them in 3 of the 4 quarters, we just didn't get the yards when they mattered.

Agreed, though Wade Phillips (or any coach) can't come out and say that at that moment. Its disrespectful to the other team and sounds foolish.

You apparently only watched part of the game. We played better than them in 3 of the 4 quarters, we just didn't get the yards when they mattered.

I admit I didn't watch the whole game. I first tuned in just before the Giants 47 second drive just before the half. The Cowboys sure as hell weren't playing better then. It also doesn't matter if you play better for 3 quarters. The better team plays better when it counts.

No shit. The reason they scored on that drive is because they picked apart our prevent defense, which we should have abandoned after 2 first downs. The reason they won the game was simply bad execution in the fourth quarter. We lost it, they didn't win it.

The sure as hell won it. They made plays when they needed to. Or did Eli not throw two touchdowns to Amani Toomer? Oh and I must've been mistaken with seeing Brandon Jacobs run in that touchdown. Oh yeah, and their defense - it didn't stop them when it needed to at all. :Smug:

1) Stop saying 'we.'
2) They didn't make the adjustments that they needed to make in order to play at the same level as their opponent. They fucking lost.

Honestly could care less about most of the playoffs (my panthers did so horrible this year). I just want someone to beat the Patriots and I dont care who.