The Sports Thread

Yeah, this is mostly true I suppose, but they are my team. Mine! So I forgive them. And I think it takes more than a bad play for them to turn on each other. More like losing their entire front line coaching staff and getting off to a terrible start to a new season after everyone (including themselves) thought they were the shizznit.

I'm not exactly sure how I would react or feel about a player on the Colts testing positive for steroids. I'm sure it's a difficult pill to swallow, but cheating is cheating, and it's really just pathetic.

When Brady has no pressure on him (which is often, that line is great) he is undoubtedly excellent. When he's pressured he doesn't perform.

Look, fuck off with the stupid opinion arguments and fanboyisms. I don't like sports and don't claim to, but when I have to actually come in here and delete 2 pages worth of utter bullshit, it's across the line.

Yes Nec that goes for you too. You of all people should be above perpetuating arguments...for fuck's sake...

Its like one of my favorite movies "Midnight Run" with Deniro & Grodin. They don't like one another at first and drive themselves crazy, but in the end they become friends. It could happen NEC?
Maybe not.

They didn't lose because of the damn vacation and they didn't lose because of Jessica fucking Simpson. That is stupid bullshit thought up and sensationalized by the media. They lost because Romo made a bad decision, because Crayton couldn't catch a ball, because Owens was still hurt, because of stupid penalties that shouldn't have happened, and because when it came down to it, the Giants got the yards that mattered.

Last edited by a moderator:
That last throw was horrible, but the whole team sucked and they didn't play well. Wade Phillip's whining about "the better team lost" is crap.

Yeah man, SB Nation blogs are awesome. They aren't corporate blogs, all run by volunteer bloggers. Non-censored. It's great shit! You are welcome to come to Stampede Blue and talk football with us, I usually browse other blogs too. I urge everyone else to find their respective team blogs.