The Sports Thread

You should support the team that beat your favorite team. Don't let the Cowboys (and more importantly the Packers) have lost for nothing! Support the downfall of the 18-0.

Al Harris and Charles Woodson are the best CB tandem in the game. Just because a coach refuses to give their CB some support doesn't make them bad.

Al Harris and Charles Woodson are the best CB tandem in the game. Just because a coach refuses to give their CB some support doesn't make them bad.

Harris routinely gets beat by receivers. Even a one legged TO in the playoff game against the Eagles a few years back.

Edit: Maybe it was Moss with the Vikings.

Theres no way in hel that the Giants can beat the pats.

Al Harris is worthless, the Packers need new CBs and Rodgers as the starting QB.

Because the Giants beat the Cowboys? I'd rather see a prefect season from the Pats than Eli Manning winning a Super Bowl.

OK let me reword that... I hope to god that the Patriots stomp the ever loving FUCK out of the Giants.

Saying that hurt.

Fucking New York Giants. Well... Patriots are basically guaranteed the perfect season now.

Harris routinely gets beat by receivers. Even a one legged TO in the playoff game against the Eagles a few years back.

Edit: Maybe it was Moss with the Vikings.

You people are fucking stupid.

You should support the team that beat your favorite team. Don't let the Cowboys (and more importantly the Packers) have lost for nothing! Support the downfall of the 18-0.