The Sports Thread

Not only did the Pats cheat they are also full of shit and never admitted to video taping anything. They just took the fine and a lost draft pick (which has NEVER happened and explains alot) and kept quiet. Thats why they don't deserve it!

There is an asterix in every major New York newspaper that says CAUGHT CHEATING, its a big fucking deal.

A great team with a shitty attitude and a cheating asshole for a coach.

Honestly, If you don't watch football you should not really be commenting.

Don't forget the Colts piping in crowd noise thru the PA system when the opposition has the ball, that is against league rules. Don't worry KR thier not the only team. Every team is cheating and yes even with video recorders, Belichick just ignored the leagues warning and lost a draft pick rightfully so. Hate them because they are good and now your biggest rival, not because they cheat. Who am I kidding? HA-HA!

You're right, I don't. Just because I think it's really dumb how you are all acting still doesn't mean I give a shit about sports enough to care fully.

Well, I don't give a shit whether or not you think we are acting dumb or not. You have no clue what you are talking about and have clearly proved that point.

Not only did the Pats cheat they are also full of shit and never admitted to video taping anything. They just took the fine and a lost draft pick (which has NEVER happened and explains alot) and kept quiet. Thats why they don't deserve it!

There is an asterix in every major New York newspaper that says CAUGHT CHEATING, its a big fucking deal.

A great team with a shitty attitude and a cheating asshole for a coach.

Honestly, If you don't watch football you should not really be commenting.

Pretty much.

Don't forget the Colts piping in crowd noise thru the PA system when the opposition has the ball, that is against league rules. Don't worry KR thier not the only team. Every team is cheating and yes even with video recorders, Belichick just ignored the leagues warning and lost a draft pick rightfully so. Hate them because they are good and now your biggest rival, not because they cheat. Who am I kidding? HA-HA!

:lol::lol: Dude come the fuck on. This is old news. You are DEAD wrong, and here is my proof.

Right, and I do know my place. But I just see so much of this as pathetic. Whatever. Fuck it.

But yet for some reason you just can't keep your mouth shut.

They're currently 18-0**1

* Cheating against the Jets = forfeiture
*1 = the Ravens proved that they beat them

QUOTE KING RICHARD

Before I even check (old news), let me guess? The network said the audio interference problems during Colts games was from the network and not the Colts. Yeah sure, the last thing the league wanted was the second best team getting caught cheating as well. Cmon you know other teams do this and also have vid cameras spying all over the stadium, the Pats just stupidly did it from the sidelines. I really don't think its a big deal either way.

Yeah, now that it's the Giants in the Super Bowl and not even the Pack, there is no way that the Pats are not winning.

Pats + 19 and 0 = best team ever

At this point I'm willing to call Eli unstoppable. He isn't making stupid decisions, is throwing the ball where it needs to be, and is making full use of his team. Remember the Giants almost beat the Patriots earlier in the seasons last game - it could very well turn out the other way that game could have.

QUOTE KING RICHARD

Before I even check (old news), let me guess? The network said the audio interference problems during Colts games was from the network and not the Colts. Yeah sure, the last thing the league wanted was the second best team getting caught cheating as well. Cmon you know other teams do this and also have vid cameras spying all over the stadium, the Pats just stupidly did it from the sidelines. I really don't think its a big deal either way.

Do you have any evidence to support anything you just said?

QUOTE KING RICHARD

So the NFL is a sponsor to conspiracies. That sounds really plausible.

At this point I'm willing to call Eli unstoppable. He isn't making stupid decisions, is throwing the ball where it needs to be, and is making full use of his team. Remember the Giants almost beat the Patriots earlier in the seasons last game - it could very well happen again.

Yeah. It was alarming how he handled the best corner tandem in the league.

Yeah, now that it's the Giants in the Super Bowl and not even the Pack, there is no way that the Pats are not winning.

Pats + 19 and 0 = best team ever

What happened to the humility you were showing in the earlier part of the season?

They're currently 18-0**1

* Cheating against the Jets = forfeiture
*1 = the Ravens proved that they beat them

heh

QUOTE KING RICHARD

rofl

CBS' broadcoast had numerous glitches throughout the season fyi.

At this point I'm willing to call Eli unstoppable. He isn't making stupid decisions, is throwing the ball where it needs to be, and is making full use of his team. Remember the Giants almost beat the Patriots earlier in the seasons last game - it could very well happen again.

Do you have any evidence to support anything you just said?

So the NFL is a sponsor to conspiracies. That sounds really plausible.

At this point I'm willing to call Eli unstoppable. He isn't making stupid decisions, is throwing the ball where it needs to be, and is making full use of his team. Remember the Giants almost beat the Patriots earlier in the seasons last game - it could very well turn out the other way that game could have.
:lol: He was very inaccurate in the NFC championship. If the Packers hadn't turned the ball over so much it would've been an easy victory for them. Eli didn't do that much.

What are you talking about? He laid a shit ton of passes into Burress' hands the entire game. Not to mention that perfect pass to Toomer on the sideline where he barely got his toes down. Manning was fucking money last night. He's playing alot better than Brady is right now.

Manning had a couple bad passes, maybe two of which were his fault, the others were more likely due to the receivers not picking up the blitz and altering their route like they're supposed to. Toomer also dropped two nice, juicy one pounded right between the numbers.