The Sports Thread

No it's not.

Well, then please enlighten me on why you feel, logically, that the Patriots do not deserve what they're getting. You people are honestly pretty ridiculous.

Oh wait they cheated yeah I forgot about that. So I'll also conveniently forget about every OTHER fucking team who has cheated before.

You seem to forget that since the Pats got caught cheating, they stopped cheating, and then went undefeated. Yes they had a tarnished reputation, but then they went undefeated fair and square.

Well, then please enlighten me on why you feel, logically, that the Patriots do not deserve what they're getting. You people are honestly pretty ridiculous.

Oh wait they cheated yeah I forgot about that. So I'll also conveniently forget about every OTHER fucking team who has cheated before.

Other teams actions are completely irrelevant to the Patriots season and where they are. I'd be interested to see if you could even give examples of other teams cheating. As well as why you think the numerous counts of foul play coming from the Patriots' organization allows them any part of going undefeated and possibly becoming Super Bowl champions.

Lima Omega Lima at the Pats fans.

It's pretty funny to me, because you guys don't seem to "get it" yet. "Hey how come people don't feel happy for us and want to see our team win? It's not fair why are they being so mean and hateful to use just because we win?!?". When you dominate and have a bad rep. as the Pats do... well, people aren't going to root for you. In fact they might become more involved in rooting against you. Maybe it will keep up for a few more years, and then you guys will get it.