The Sports Thread

I don't need evidence, this is'nt the Kennedy assasination its f-in sports and common sense. All networks have glitches and some are caused by fake crowd noise. Listen, the Pats cheated and I've never denid or supported it. O.k, even if the Colts did'nt pipe in the crowd noise, you don't think them or any other team has ever cheated. I just don't believe the Pats are the only team in NFL history to have done these things regardless of getting caught or not. Its not a big deal!
I'd rather get back to the good stuff, like talking about these great playoff games or whatever.

Actually it is a big deal, and getting caught doing is is extremely serious.

Correct, but only a big deal or serious if the Pats do it?
I'm not the one in denial here. My only question is do you or anyone else think other teams have cheated before, y or n? Not arguing, just think this stuff goes on more than people think and if your team or any other team got caught, guess I would'nt be as surprised or bitter.

:lol: I wonder if some of you even understand the game of football. wow

edit: Kinda funny that my statemen was pretty much directed at the Patriots fans.
This statement has caused deep consternation within my personage as represented by this picture of my face.
ccgreenface.png

Correct, but only a big deal or serious if the Pats do it?
I'm not the one in denial here. My only question is do you or anyone else think other teams have cheated before, y or n? Not arguing, just think this stuff goes on more than people think and if your team or any other team got caught, guess I would'nt be as surprised or bitter.

Do you even know who the last team caught cheating was, and what it was for? My guess is probably not; but I do. The thing is, we aren't talking about other teams, we are talking about the Patriots and what THEY were caught doing. Stop trying to bring up shit from the past to dilute the severity of what the assholes in the Patriots organization were caught doing numerous times.

KR, I'm not diluting anything or bringing up shit from the past. I know what they did wrong and don't deny it and as a football fan who loves this game in general I was offended myself about the cheating. Jesus Christ its a simple question. Do you think any other teams have cheated in the manner that the Pats have regardless of getting caught or not? Pretend I'm not a Pats fan if you could, as I ask this. I'm talkin in general terms throughout the league with the game being based on highly advanced scouting, filming, etc. I'm just not nieve enough to think this is'nt happening more throughout the league.
As far as assholes in the Patriots organization, you even as a Colts fan must know that B. Polian has a rep for being one of the biggest a-holes in management.

KR, I'm not diluting anything or bringing up shit from the past. I know what they did wrong and don't deny it and as a football fan who loves this game in general I was offended myself about the cheating. Jesus Christ its a simple question. Do you think any other teams have cheated in the manner that the Pats have regardless of getting caught or not? Pretend I'm not a Pats fan if you could, as I ask this. I'm talkin in general terms throughout the league with the game being based on highly advanced scouting, filming, etc. I'm just not nieve enough to think this is'nt happening more throughout the league.
As far as assholes in the Patriots organization, you even as a Colts fan must know that B. Polian has a rep for being one of the biggest a-holes in management.

Just because other teams may or may not cheat and may or may not get caught doing it, means nothing. I just don't understand what you are trying to prove with that point.

And what has Bill Polian don't that warrants him to be labelled an asshole?

Just because other teams may or may not cheat and may or may not get caught doing it, means nothing. I just don't understand what you are trying to prove with that point.

And what has Bill Polian don't that warrants him to be labelled an asshole?

Just a passionate fans point in general about the league and the bad or good that may go on in this sport. Of course my team gets nailed for it and deservingly so, but if you get caught cheating in the classroom you take your medicine, but you have a good feeling that 10 others are cheating as well and nothing is being done about it...makes ya think, thats all. I'm well out of school but thats the best I could come up with. :)
Its o.k. to want to win in the worst way and hate losing. To hear that Polian has destroyed suite boxes and berates staff and kids working in his own organization never mind other organizations...not much class.

Yawn, yawn and yawn at the last 10 odd pages.

'Patriots cheat', 'My teams out!' 'Eli is better than Brady (LOL)' 'WAAAH'

Fucking get over it. Have your rant, and fuck off. This is getting so petty and stupid. Get a life.

San Diego Super Chargers!

I am very proud of the Chargers for this season. It has been tough and they had a lot of adjusting to do, and a lot of disrespect and criticism to overcome. They did adjust and overcame and became a force to be reckoned with. They hung real tough with the Pats and played a great game, but were just not able to fully capitalize in the Red Zone. I do feel like if Rivers was healthy and Gates was healthy and LT was in that it seem we probably would have, or at least definitely could have, won. 4 Chargers scores to 3 Pats scores. I don't know if I could be more pleased considering that we lost. I am also very happy that there weren't many penalties and both teams seemed respectful and civil, especially considering last playoffs.

Props to the Pats, and I don't know if I am going to be able to resist cheering for them...mostly for Junior Seau. Also for AFC pride. Plus I have a strong dislike for Eli Whining.

chargers.gif

Yawn, yawn and yawn at the last 10 odd pages.

'Patriots cheat', 'My teams out!' 'Eli is better than Brady (LOL)' 'WAAAH'

Fucking get over it. Have your rant, and fuck off. This is getting so petty and stupid. Get a life.

At this point, Eli IS playing better than Brady. He isn't better overall, but since the Patriots-Giants game Eli has been spot fucking on.