The Sports Thread

I'm a football fan brother. I can easily set aside personal bias to see truth. I just happen to despise the Patriots organization, and everyone affiliated with it. However, it would be just down right retarded of me to think Brady isn't a HOF QB, or arguably one of the better of his generation. The problem I have is with that label "best." I don't think he is the best, I do think he is pretty good though.

Thats refreshing, kinda.
I would say just "pretty good" is under-estimating. Brady is not "the best" but someday could be one of the best. Think its just the fact of his accomplishments to this point, that he is probably far from being done and this organization is far from falling off.
I'll stop splitting hairs.

Thats refreshing, kinda.
I would say just "pretty good" is under-estimating. Brady is not "the best" but someday could be one of the best. Think its just the fact of his accomplishments to this point, that he is probably far from being done and this organization is far from falling off.
I'll stop splitting hairs.

Yeah we got it about 30 posts ago.

I know- I know Mathias, and Brady snaps an ankle or something.

Well they are getting a top 10 draft pick next year, that won't hurt. Thanks SF, did anyone else think the niners were going to be better this year, cause I sure did?

Yeah we got it about 30 posts ago.

Good one!

Dungy is coming back correct?
Sounds like they are grooming the assistant I forget his name, whos just about ready to take over? Heard he will be handling the team when Dungy scoots home (offseason) to his family. Do you see this as a potential problem / distraction, possibly a difference in coaching styles, conflicts, etc as they change?

Yeah man, the sight of someone like him just pisses me off. Especially when they act like they were wronged. :rolleyes:

Anyways, what do you think Da Bears are going to do this off season? I think they should seriously look into picking up Brady Quinn. He's such a good QB. Pretty much everything you need really. Smart, tough, good feet and can run, strong arm etc. I think they need to pick up another running back took. Peterson played pretty good for the most part when Benson went down. Anyways, what are your thoughts?

Wilfork is such a dick. And people are surprised when the Patriots are disliked? Get a grip.

I'm not surprised, its because they keep winning. Nasty/dirty is just about every lineman in the NFL. Wilfork is interviewed frequently on local sports radio, he sounds like a big teddy bear but he really is a Dick!

I think Mcnabb will land in Chicago, could be a good fit.

I'm also going to assume it was a joke, considering the picture of Mike Schuster. Personally, I think he looks like even more of a failed abortion during baseball season.

10991497247081yf3.jpg