The Sports Thread

King, I have to respecfully disagree with your sig photo and comment:

Greatest catch ever:
36930_600w600h.jpg

God, did you really have to do that? :lol: Yeah that Cromartie interception was just fucking sick. I'd label that one of the best interceptions ever for sure. However, the best part about the Harrison catch in my sig is the fact he spiked the ball afterward and it smacked Mike Vrabel in the fucking shnozz. It was the greatest thing ever. :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Eat shit Vrabel!

SPYGATE UPDATE

It seems a pissed off Rams player, and 3 fans are suing the Patriots because he was cheated out of winning the Super Bowl. Uh oh, shit has hit the fan my friends.

Also, Matt Walsh is willing to turn in his evidence of the Patriots taping the Rams' walkthrough in the 2002 Super Bowl. it just keeps getting better and better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the divisions, I just think they should give the better record the home field advantage, like they do in the NBA.
I love how the NFL and the NHL reseed after the first round, though. Thats what the NBA needs to do.

I understand what you are saying, but this is how the NFL has the playoffs set up. The NFL believes the 8 division winners deserve to be rewarded for winning their division. If they plan to change it, they should do away with divisions and just seed 1-6 based solely on record.

Just watched a period between the penguins and the senators. A thing that strikes me is,there´s no fans singing in the nhl,what´s up with that?

Singing during the games,like;tralala "other team"-suck so bad because they´re fat and ugly and so on.Supporter clubs.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKGT5BHVFcE&feature=related[/ame]

I have a football (NFL) question. What exactly is the / a "franchise" tag? I always hear about players being "franchised". Is this a desirable thing for a player? What does it all mean? Will our hero escape in time to say the day? How do they cram all that graham?

This is all I could find on the Eduardo injury, because the video is so bad it isnt allowed to be shown on TV.

Holy fucking shit.

I have a football (NFL) question. What exactly is the / a "franchise" tag? I always hear about players being "franchised". Is this a desirable thing for a player? What does it all mean? Will our hero escape in time to say the day? How do they cram all that graham?

It's a status a team can designate on a player (I'm not sure exactly what the stipulations are in order for a player to qualify for said designation, but anyway...) that allows the team to prevent other teams from attempting to sign him or trade for him.

Last edited by a moderator: