The Sports Thread

at the right time, watching baseball can be really nerve racking, but yeah most the time it can be boring. its really fun to play, and its a sport where you dont have to have great physical attributes, just basic skills of the game.

oh yeah, dont the saints/colts play today?

If I'm watching it with friends and talking to them I can watch it but I would never watch it by myself. Another thing I hate is it can get in the way of Tv shows I want to watch, because the ending time is unpredictable. I personally like playing sports (I don't really do sports though) like soccer and football that involve constant action instead of waiting. People get too hardcore about sports, I would never start a fight if someone told me my favorite bands sucked.

I predict the AFC coming down to the Colts and Chargers...and it's our turn to go to the Superbowl. F the patties.

Yeah, the two best teams in the entire league right there man. I can't wait for week 10 when Indy goes to San Diego. It's going to be an excellent game.

I think you are forgetting someone. Like the Dolphins!

Ah who am I kidding, we suck. :cry:

Yeah, you know how I feel about the phins. Just isn't there year this year.

I predict the AFC coming down to the Colts and Chargers...and it's our turn to go to the Superbowl. F the patties.

the pats. they have the same Defense = A Thomas.
, and some actual recievers this year. and the colts lost a lot of depth on defense. btw i do hate them. i want the super bowl to be cowboys/ titans because those are my 2 favorite teams. im a ccowboys fan, and a vince young fan. everyone else can fuck themselves.

fun fact, did anyone know that the entire Bills offensive line is made of Eunuchs?

For the first time in as long as I can remember, England managed to win and actually play well for an entire match! I usually hate watching the England football team play, but I actually enojyed it this time round. And if that wasn't enough, Bentley got a run out! Even if it was only for 10 minutes.