The Sports Thread

The Bears have 6 defensive starters out with injuries, and the O-line has aged a lot since last year. They're not a lock to win this week at all.

I can't wait until the Pats start getting injured. They've been lucky with that lately. The Bears have had more than their share already.

Mathiäs;6554250 said:
Yep, I think the Pack have that division.

Yeah, they'll win it easily this year.

i agree, but still i dont know, griese may give stability to the bears offense, and thats really what they need.

and kitnas throwing for a LOT of yards. even if last week happened.

Griese will do better than Grossman, but I wouldn't expect anything spectacular.

Lions didn't do shit even with Kitna being one of the top passers last year. I'd go ahead and say they won't do shit even with him passing like he is now.

they are 2-1. i dont think they are superbowl contenders, but a wild card isnt a stretch in the weaker confrence.

The lions have no defense at all. I mean, the Colts run defense last season was atrocious, but their pass defense was pretty stellar. These guys don't have a defense.

The Bears have 6 defensive starters out with injuries, and the O-line has aged a lot since last year. They're not a lock to win this week at all.

I can't wait until the Pats start getting injured. They've been lucky with that lately. The Bears have had more than their share already.

Yeah, the Pats are due for someone to get waxed. Two of the Colts linebackers have injuries already, luckily the replacements stepped up pretty well and got us a win against Houston.

We did lose Rodney Harrison to steroids

Seymour is on PUP too, don't forget that.

the Pats wont get any injuries. thats how fucking lucky they are.
They get caught cheating and nothing is done. Hell they cheated against Philly in the Superbowl
They are called a Dynasty and they won all three games by 3 points. no

I'm going to the Sox game today. Unfortunately, a victory won't mean clinching in this game. It would be nice to see the game where they clinch the division, but it is not possible that this is the game, since they need to win 2.

I'm going to the Sox game today. Unfortunately, a victory won't mean clinching in this game. It would be nice to see the game where they clinch the division, but it is not possible that this is the game, since they need to win 2.

Do you remember the last series between the Yankees and Red Sox last year? It was a four game series at Yankee stadium, played over the weekend, so it was two double-headers in a row. The Yankee's magic number was three, so all they needed to do was split the series.

I was real excited about being there to see them clinch- especially against the Sox- and I figured I would get to, since I went to three of the four games (the Saturday day game and both the Sunday games)... The Yankees lost the three games that I went to.

Anyway, today should be pretty cool. I'm going with my family to see the Yankees play the Orioles down at Camden Yards. This will be my first time going to a ballpark other than Yankee Stadium (pretty sad, seeing as Citizens Bank Park is only an hour away). Hopefully the weather holds up, and hopefully the Yankees don't suck tonight.

chargers.gif

way to go! keep up the fanhood in the face of adversity!

rams are beat up, no O Pace, or S Jackson or M bulgar, and they havent won a game. romo rapin'. :cool:

i hope people will stop wanking off over the saints.they are 0-3 and i think its time for the feel good story to end. i was hoping to GAWD they wouldnt win the NFC championship last year, because i didnt want to hear about it for two weeks straight!

reggie bush needs to stop filming all those commercials, and start working on averaging 4 yards a carry. hes become a cultural phanomanuex!