The Sports Thread

I fucking told you the Steelers > the Ravens.

DICK

FUCKING

LE BEAU

YOU DON'T DICK AROUND WITH DICK MY FRIENDS

THE STEEL CURTAIN LIVES

FUCK YEAH

Game at 4:15.

The New York Mets have completed the most epic September meltdown in the history of baseball, while the Philadelphia Phillies have completed the largest ever September comeback.

After the final day of the season, there is still one play-off spot yet to be decided. The San Diego Padres and the Colorado Rockies are tied for the NL Wild Card and will play a one game play-off tomorrow in Colorado.

What a great season this has been. Baseball had it's greatest attendance ever and the season finished without a single team over .600 or below .400, which I believe makes this the closest season ever. Tell that to the assholes who say that Baseball is losing fans and has no parity.

The New York Mets have completed the most epic September meltdown in the history of baseball, while the Philadelphia Phillies have completed the largest ever September comeback.

After the final day of the season, there is still one play-off spot yet to be decided. The San Diego Padres and the Colorado Rockies are tied for the NL Wild Card and will play a one game play-off tomorrow in Colorado.

What a great season this has been. Baseball had it's greatest attendance ever and the season finished without a single team over .600 or below .400, which I believe makes this the closest season ever. Tell that to the assholes who say that Baseball is losing fans and has no parity.
:worship:notworthy Go Rockies!

Because the Steelers fucking suck?

Yeah, the Steelers suck. That's why the only teams with a better record are the Cowboys, the Packers, and the Colts, and New England if they win their game, which they probably will, thereby making the Bengals 1 and 3.

:worship:notworthy Go Rockies!

I will also be rooting for the Rockies tomorrow. Nothing against the Padres, but I'd rather see the Rockies in the playoffs. It's nice to see teams make the playoffs that usually don't... Unless it's an AL East team. Then it's fucking weak.

The Rockies winning would complicate the NL MVP race a bit, though, seeing as "did his team make the playoffs" is big factor when there are several deserving players. If they win tomorrow, the award should be between Jimmy Rollins and Matt Holliday.

This has to qualify for the best finish the MLB has ever seen. Go Rocks!!

Yeah, the Steelers suck. That's why the only teams with a better record are the Cowboys, the Packers, and the Colts, and New England if they win their game, which they probably will, thereby making the Bengals 1 and 3.

Pitt hasn't faced a good team yet. They hammered shitty teams, but AZ is no slouch this year.

Anyway, Pack 4-0! Brett broke the record and had a great game. Minnesota's D is stellar though, and it was closer than I expected. At half time I had to leave the club and it was 10-6, it was anybody's game.

Jesus, the Giants raped the Dodgers today. Why the hell couldn't they perform that well at the beginning of the season?

Maybe I should rephrase what I said

Maybe because the Steelers are fucking GAY...

Jesus, the Giants raped the Dodgers today. Why the hell couldn't they perform that well at the beginning of the season?

Their goal this season was to masturbate the roid monkey. Maybe since he's leaving they'll start building a team to win games.

Plus they play in the toughest division top to bottom in the majors.

Mathiäs;6563506 said:
Pitt hasn't faced a good team yet. They hammered shitty teams, but AZ is no slouch this year.

San Fransisco is a good team.

And the fact that the Steelers are doing well at all this season frankly surprises me. They lost so many coaches and players over the off season, including BILL COWHER, the man who has defined the Steelers for so many years now, that I expected them to do very poorly.

That was awesome to see tha AZ Cardinals beat up the Steelers. Living in AZ I have always wanted the Cards to do well, they just haven't. I hope one of those quarterbacks can be consistent enough to be the man all the time. Though, is a rotating QB such a bad thing?

But my Chargers are just effed up. The team (players) didn't change much, but the coaching staff changed in every major area. With the huge expectations playing mental games for the players, and the coaching staff apparently just sucking, the Chargers are spiraling out of control. I would not be surprised to see a mid-season coaching change.

sorry to hear that achrisk, oh its good to be a cowboys fan! jump the banwagon dude, there are plenty of cowboys fans in Arizona, just look at when Dallas plays in Arizona!

and the mets didnt have the biggest meltdown, the NY dodgers did when they let the giants comeback and then beat them in the 1 game playoff.

I am getting absolutely owned in fantasy football this week. McNabb and the Ravens got me negative points.

I am dropping McNabb and picking up Kitna, who is having a great year.