The Sports Thread

I got fucking destroyed in one of my leagues, but on the other hand shat down my opponents throat in the other one.

I wish Arizona would just put in Kurt Warner as their starter because if they do I will have myself a solid replacement for Drew Brees.

I am getting absolutely owned in fantasy football this week. McNabb and the Ravens got me negative points.

I am dropping McNabb and picking up Kitna, who is having a great year.

Yeah Baltimore killed me yesterday, but I still have a faint hope. I'm currently tied with my opponent at 99 apiece.

I've got Randy Moss and Housh going today, which should get me some good points. My opponent only has one player going.

The only problem is, that player is TOM fucking BRADY.

I guess I'd rather see the Patriots win, despite it meaning potential defeat for my fantasy team.

Their goal this season was to masturbate the roid monkey. Maybe since he's leaving they'll start building a team to win games.

Plus they play in the toughest division top to bottom in the majors.

I hope so.

Yeah Baltimore killed me yesterday, but I still have a faint hope. I'm currently tied with my opponent at 99 apiece.

I've got Randy Moss and Housh going today, which should get me some good points. My opponent only has one player going.

The only problem is, that player is TOM fucking BRADY.

I guess I'd rather see the Patriots win, despite it meaning potential defeat for my fantasy team.

New England Gaytriots AMIRITE?

FOADAvatar.jpg

:lol: