The STREET TEAM rules

ThraxDude

Feb 2, 2002
I was thinking I should post this before someone does something naughty. :saint:

:D Please do NOT put Anthrax stickers where they don't belong. Always get permission. Someone (besides prime666) mentioned putting Anthrax stickers on a cop car. Don't do it! Let the officer put them on his or herself.

:) Always be polite. Even if some CD store doesnt allow you to put up posters or leave stickers. It's not their fault. Rules are rules.

:tickled: If you take pictures of your street teaming efforts, that helps out. But it ain't mandatory.

:erk: If you get busted for putting Anthrax stickers somewhere you shouldn't be putting them, Anthrax, Zen Media, Sanctuary and especially ME are NOT responsible. But if you get arrested, make sure you have someone contact the media. There's no such thing as bad press!

:cool: Remember, Uncle Thra:rofl:ude and Anthrax LOVE you all.

I know this won't exactly help with sales but I do have a couple of posters and a few stickers on the way to Iraq. Someone at work asked me yesterday if I had an extra poster and sticker for her brother in Iraq to hang in the barricks. FUCK YEA!!!!!