The Surrealist / Stream of Thought writing Thread

Hmmm

The cross-eyed cerebral fungi love vacationing furiously atop the venomous fin tips of plastic dolphins, whilst inhaling lollipops of different shapes and genders.
Hours of angry ski-enhanced levitated vacuuming are then required to karate-chop their miniature diamond-encrusted droppings into oblivion.

Taken from:
YAFFTTPTSN magazine(You're A Fag For Trying To Pronounce This Shit Name)

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
Yea, it wasn't really intended to be funny, just retarded. Like most things it appeared funnier in my head before I posted it. Yay to the official random bullshit thread.:kickass:

This is the wound fiber tube of transvicular torse. No persons, existing or non, shall invertebrate upon the scribbled piles of pentangular phonetics. In retrospect I look forward to the start of the summary. Dogfishhead 90 minute IPA.

Summarily murdered by orchosiutic solitude. Blaspheming chicken wings negligence grotipoia.

Iuiuiooiuiuoioooiuiuioooiuioo! Now I unleash the transgressive almond.

Penultimate fears of sketched numbers. Trying to comprehend immense fabricative structures forged from cotton and steel. Toenails gather from the hordes of auiuyap. Byeopia.

Horrors take shape at dusk and at lunchtime. Forced down my throat the nature of grupoa[s. OAIIPP. AOOO. AOOOO. IT XCL. oaooaooaoooaoooaoooaooaopaopappak,mm.ak mammakaka.

Large tubes infest my being. Nightmare holocaust forms multitudes of psychotic reveries. Forming entropy. Nyuaoia. NNNNAJ. Strange shape, shadows, shadows, shadowssssssssssshaodowssssodosia. Bring forth the turkey leg. Justice will be written on every grave and every bed. Bed. Bed. Sleep.

Iuao.

Sun. Sun shines. Dusk corpse. Corpse from living monumental huroai. OAI.

Swords made of blood. Tusks made of laminate. Psychotic stinging neurosis in my ajhal. OAI,...AOI....OAI...,,,APO....AIOO....AOI! Huroamanzhg. JAHZNNNZ,M,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Z
ZMMM,,

Pulse...pulse...pulsating. Yuroiah. Planar void melting orange and green. Lye in my being. Drought of mythic proportions. Circular hex wounds. Graphical installation of my targeted being. I am hunting...hunted...AOI....OIAO!....IAO!!!!!!

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
N..n...no...not...not the transgressive almond.

Being translusive I once ate the transgressive almond and it grappled with my soul to the enth of my being. Philo! My cry rang out, as samples of ammaretto scaled the walls of my quadralatteral glandular photo. No release it gave. I...I could not parse the inflative gourde. Gorde's that reflected infatuation and relativism. Oh...my sweet Jimmy.

Lusting after the ironing board, I yttrium-hopped five spears and then sat under a windmill on fire, with four of its blades lodged neatly in the fourth quadrant of the Moon. An old dinner buffet came over and asked me what I thought my age was. When my arms dropped off into the sand, I could tell that I was going to have a hard time using a calculator with my stumps.

Thus, I promptly shat on a waffle and died of radiation poisoning.

N..n...no...not...not the transgressive almond.

Being translusive I once ate the transgressive almond and it grappled with my soul to the enth of my being. Philo! My cry rang out, as samples of ammaretto scaled the walls of my quadralatteral glandular photo. No release it gave. I...I could not parse the inflative gourde. Gorde's that reflected infatuation and relativism. Oh...my sweet Jimmy.

Apart from nigh living psyche, no hard brain on planet Gyahiroam could never solve mysteries unfolded by the almond. By mysteries I am aware you are a chair, you are a stocking, I wish to hang you over the flame. So supple, yet melting fully, made of peppermint candy and turpentine. Ignite, ignite...dance 'round the stars.