The Surrealist / Stream of Thought writing Thread

Petrum. Pectin viols of affinity for gorging ones self on inactivities rolled into hyperbole is what is lacking. So I went in search of just such a set of viols. My journey began tomorrow, and will continue on into the forseeable past. With me, the penta-Vee in black, and no uncertain pedestrian taken randomly from within the confines of societal ills. P-Vee recommended against the black plague, but the pedestrian would have none of it. So we wandered up and over flatlands and sloping flat areas filled with misplaced punctuation, and through mountainous plains. Having packed a supply of butterballs, we lacked not for diversion. Despairing hopefuls crept along after us, hiding in the cracked mirrors and silly metaphors we left in our wake. The great brevity that we transversed was merely a foreshadowing of things we would not see. It was a futile trip which produced a great many useful things.

Moistened fangs spew venomous tarpaulins. Nuclear ramrod physics emasculate nauroiiah. Byahrlka...Yoggg'''djjjdjjjdjjjjdjjjjdjj.

Breetyaiua,amzm.z..z..z.....zllakkallakkalllakklALZKALZMA

Nay, kind sirrah, you have merely cantalouped my desire to merely remain a fragment of misery upon your shelf. Time to dance the craven cha-cha.

Well, I guess I can't while happens might have underscored or not have blindly groped for your wonder, like you existed in the 'forties or 'eighties. That's for Swamp Thing to decide.

Har?

Ly juvh kneoh murhuruh. Bjyvii, alopal juuius skosimaas blarhhu!

Egyafgyr...Ij kaooi akoo aklpoa, zmuujj.

Excuse me, but weren't you the one who ranked my mayonnaise in the top tiers of flaming jelly? By Lord BAHU-AJI-KKO, you are!!

I will...as a bonus I'll even do the vocals over a 30 second black metal track I recorded in Fruity Loops just to make things interesting...