The Surrealist / Stream of Thought writing Thread

You, my friend, are a combination of irony, bad impossibilities, and ironic grammar. Every time I approach your light I get beluggled into some fatso pepper eater with goins for phleg and a penchant for alternating aspects of floyd and barbara. It's maddening! What's more, I can't get up!

I am impaled. I see sunbursts in the background and little things moving out of the corner of my eye. I am completely immobilized and tied to the harrowing underbelly of a crushed skull. My left eye bleeds wasps while my veins drip rotting terror. The toe of my soul is demolished and is about to crack. Hordes of trilobites are leaching the silver out of my tentacles and it burns like the death of a child. Despondency takes over as glowing happy faces swing pick-axes at my decomposing heart. I feel my life oozing away like flowing molten flesh scraped from the back side of the sunset. I die.

TOP!!

Or...bottom? As I (de/a)scended I was hit off the noggin by a grape coming from the Great Gravy Bowl in the sky. I forfeited my nunchaku to this kind sir, who berated me with the force of five-hundred palm trees, all swaying in the wind like children caught in an ice storm. My gaze was averted by melon-lemons who horrified me with their cunning thought tactics. I knew I had to escape, but HAKLO*?! Numerous prickles impeded my vision as I stepped out of the plane of reality, to the airport of reality.

*re-numerization of a naive plan to reconfigure my atoms' original structure

Wow, how bout them darn yiddish snowball McIntire, Jr? I'll bet a bouncing salad shooter you're on L.S.D.X.M.T.H.C.O.C.A.I.N.O.2.

:lol: Those lines are pretty interesting.

I can't believe I never thought of the plane parallel/pun before (agh, alliteration!).

And I like how the asterisked part has nothing to do with what it is referring back to. I love reading the footnotes in old books and stuff, where they clarify small, almost meaningless things at the bottom of some pages. Sometimes, I wish they read like that particular one from me did. Just overly pretentious nonsense/drivel. That would be awesome.

rune.jpg

Still lifes of flesh and blood transcend my mortal gaze. Drowning in a world of viscera. On contact with each floating chunk of innards, I am teleported further inside my homicidal mind. Gazing back at myself in a reflection suspended in the pool of waste, I notice my visage has distorted to instead show the gaping caverns of my own mind; dripping with truculent horror and charred effigies, I immediately look away to find that I have become trapped inside my own mind, the mind of an erotically-motivated killer. Landmines of flesh explode around me, the great pustules shift unexpectedly around my field of vision, and I collapse on the plastic, synthetic texture of the ground. A dream, only a dream...in this deviant mind...

Have you seen my girlfriend
She lives in a pig pen
I can't seem to find her
Perhaps she is hiding
Underneath a blade of grass
CHORUS
Let's take the whole day off
Let's take the whole day off
Let's take the whole day off . . .
Have you seen my new house
Looks just like a dog house
Have you seen my new house
Someone saw it walking
Straight into the ocean
He thought it was an ivory boat
CHORUS
BRIDGE
Maybe--it's just a bad dream and I'll wake up soon
But I don't think I'll be so lucky
Maybe--it's just one of those strange days when nothing seems right
No nothing seems right at all
Went up to a pay phone on a bathroom wall
But I can't remember who I want to call
Operator can you help me
Have you seen my garden
It is most peculiar
Have you seen my garden
Nothing there that grows
Looks anything at all like plants
I hear their voices . . .
Let's take the whole day off . . .
CHORUS
Have you seen my girlfriend . . .

Oingo Boingo - Whole Day Off

Whose cucumber-impaired mind's idea was it to demote this five- pretzel perfection? Prepare to launch nuclear tomatoes to
eradicate this bulbsucker.

Give me back my other bicycle udder, you Burundian tampon head!
Why, thank you. I'm on to my Milky Way now!