The Surrealist / Stream of Thought writing Thread

It is roughly excavated that the excrements of such extravagant baboonery must be dyed magenta and sold to leper midgets at a rate of six rabbit beaks per a bucket of hippies but nobody knows where to find William Shafter the Magnificent to bless the starchness of bitching slippers.

Translucent flabbery aghast in the mounted shafts of Ernstiel's house; mahogany beams withered by dust. Tomes of incarnate knowledge, while within my fingertips, are eternally out of my grasp. Stains that clung above the tile never depart the secrets of the flowing juices that somehow never notice brainfat

I suck at this :cry:

edit: for spelling

kanch aht eh tu bruto!?For th elines the y ank hume otwars the hel naeztche abyss - it gazazes into yo! Can ths not lokk at one of anther? Caus somtime, teh haviest burdan lais not wit yore own guilt, bu wih tht of anoher.

The twisted tower dire may rise above the tiles fair, but the game of thrones forevermore mocks the throttled lands again.

Twenty-three and a half feet per second, cumbersome cats always simulate five-year old little girls with green swings and quite unadulterated crashing airplanes with 5 inch wide tubes for paper clips.

Hey Valerie, good job fucking being a horse toothed faggot asshole. You're such a pompous melon that I can't understand your speech when you try to mumble in Swahili at me, what the fuck is that banana over there, are you fucking serious?

Pmub.

Wow, this thread's been dead for quite some time.

In the intervening time, though, Bob has gone sledding yet again.

picard-headesk.jpg

Not sure where you're deriving that, some guy's asshole? Seriously, you fucking ruined this piece of fine steak, so sit down, shut up, and let's go for a ride!