The Swedish Metal Chart!

TylerDurden

SDMF!
Jul 21, 2001
Sweden
www.zakkwylde.se
This is a chart based on how many metal records were bought in Sweden last week...
1.LINKIN PARK (Hybrid Theory)
2.IN FLAMES (Tokyo Showdown-Live in Japan 2)
3.HELLACOPTERS (High Visibility)
4.RAGE AGAINST THE..... (Rage Against The Machine)
5.CREED (Clay)
6.GUNS N' ROSES (Appetite For Destruction)
7.PEARL JAM (Vs)
8.CRAZY TOWN (The Gift Of The Game)
9.IRON MAIDEN (Best Of The Beast)
10.SONATA ARCTICA (Silence)
11.NEUROSIS (Sun That Never Sets)
12.RAMMSTEIN (Mutter)
13.JUDAS PRIEST (Demolition)
14.NIRVANA (In Utero)
15.METALLICA (Metallica)
16.Varios Artist (Hockey Metal Anthems)
17.NIGHTWISH (Over The Hills)
18.DEEP PURPLE (Made In Japan)
19.RAGE AGAINST THE... (Evil Empire)
20.IRON MAIDEN (Brave New World)

There are many band in this list you could discuss if they are metal or not but I want to discuss nr 8 on this list.When the hell did Crazy Town become metal.They are not even nu-metal or are they.There are something wrong in the metal land today:(

Yes, there is definitly something wrong in the land of metal when the Metal Ghods let something like that slip by...they were probably listening to some good tunes and Crazytown snuck by and somehow got on the chart, sneaky lil bastards.

Wow.

No offense, but what a pathetic list. More old stuff than current - does that mean all the new music sucks? And so much for the Swedish definition of metal. I guess there is no difference between classical and jazz. (Damn - I hate genreficiation of music anyways)

It's not that we Americans have bad taste in music - we get stuck with whatever is released here. I don't get to choose what's in the record stores, or what's played on the radio.

There's more music here because there's more money here.

There is very much wrong with that ¤%/!@+(? list. Linkin Park, Creed, Crazy Town, Bon Jovi, Rammstein. I feel ashamed. Why must we in Sweden always import the worst stuff from USA, like Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park? I hate it, I hate it, I hate it.

Originally posted by SomethingWicked
Well, Sweden at least has much better taste in music than the Americans

Maybe for the most part, but uh...Link Park #1. :rolleyes:

European fan can't rank on Americans anymore.Geeezzzz....

N/P Enter My Silence-Remotecontrolled Sythe