The Symphony X Chat

shaq said:
wow, no idea how that happened....
Stop drinking so much dude :p

I'm having a quiet beerless (=boring, usually heh) saturday night here and would be very nice to see some of you pop up at the chat, especially new people since it's always fun to get to know new folks :) Got quite a few folks logged in right now too so shouldn't be quiet at the channel!

Hey all you snowed in East Coasters, come on over to the chat & share your stories of snow misery..no misery here, my son got 2 days off of school, & started late today, so he was loving the snow hehe! Of course, West Coasters, everyone in between, and everyone from everywhere else are also most welcome to drop by!

Oh yeah, don't be surprised if the Finns in chat just sorta chuckle if you complain about the cold & snow too much, tho..cuz most of the time in winter, it's even colder over there than it is in the majority of the US ;)

*bump*

You know people, we don't bite (well, I only bite when the guys tease me ;) ) I like to party in the chat so if you're not a party pooper, come on over! Debates always create some fun chaos too. So don't be a lame-o. Join our happy family. :)

Prog Maiden said:
I'm so sad I can't go into the chat anymore. :( I think my school's firewall is preventing me from using it...
Uh oh.. that is no good :( I'll send you a priv message later when I'm less busy and we can try figure out a solution, I have couple of ideas how we might get it working.