The Symphony X Chat

Ahh I'm back in the business now after spending the weekend elsewhere.. Sunday nights can get quite active on the chat, let's make that happen tonight too! I'll be there for sure until like 3am my time :)

I just hope there's no important football games in the US tonight? I've noticed that can make the chat less active on Sundays heh

to SilentRealm and others using the Java chat applet: the window is bigger and more user friendly now :)

The Metal Chick said:
So much for tonight being exciting in the chat room. I'm they only one there right now! Ah, well, perhaps that means I am the only one without a life...
Yea I guess people had more interesting stuff to do, it was quiet all over the net last night (forums and other chats too).. I see it did get more active on the SymX chat after you posted that :)

Vihtori from Vault 13 said:
Good job with the chat guys, I've been there a couple of times, actually spent more time there than in the forums...good place to chat with other SyX fans.
Thanks.. yep it can get quite entertaining over there especially when you get to know the people a bit better :) it has been an international day today there.. so far visitors from countries like Algeria, Holland, USA, Finland, New Zealand, Venezuela, Chile, Canada, Croatia, Brazil and Lebanon!

yeah everyone come on irc and chat with us about our fav. band and experiences in shows and with their music etc!!

Last few days have seen all sorts of topics,,,symphony x, countless other bands, linux, music theory, etc. Join in the fun!

HAHA tonight was hilarious fun, only regaining our maturity after some good ol' childish fun, but it really was a blast. Whoever invented the ability to change your nick knew the definition of fun :loco: I hope we can have fun like that more often hehehe...

The Metal Chick said:
I hope we can have fun like that more often hehehe...
That sure has happened a lot more often lately than before this thread was started which is great.

So keep on coming everyone.. I was bored the other day and counted that we have had people from over 60 (!) countries total visiting the chat over the years, pretty cool imo :)

The Metal Chick said:
HAHA tonight was hilarious fun, only regaining our maturity after some good ol' childish fun, but it really was a blast. Whoever invented the ability to change your nick knew the definition of fun :loco: I hope we can have fun like that more often hehehe...

Yea, that was the most fun I've ever had in the chat room. Tons of fun, although some jokes did go a little too far :erk: like the whole identity game :tickled: . We had a special visit from Michael Buffer if anyone knows who that is. I don't think I ever regained my maturity that night. I think u'd agree Metal Chick ;)

Odysseus said:
Yea, that was the most fun I've ever had in the chat room. Tons of fun, although some jokes did go a little too far :erk: like the whole identity game :tickled: . We had a special visit from Michael Buffer if anyone knows who that is. I don't think I ever regained my maturity that night. I think u'd agree Metal Chick ;)

Ah it's ok man. I'm not usually bothered by crap people give me, but when a bunch of dudes gang up on me, it gets on my nerves. But heh yeah Mr. Buffer...and if I recall, we also had a visit from Mr. Romeo...oh wait that was me! HAHA good times :D

The Metal Chick said:

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!

But to actually add to the thread's productiveness, since I joined the chan last week I've consistently had a blast chatting with everyone. Seems that I've been involved in most of the "interesting" conversations cited above ;) So come on by and chat!

Ahh christmas vacation.. I have even more free time for chatting now :)

Maybe some people who haven't had time to check it out earlier can check out the channel now, let's try to keep it active during the xmas time too unlike most chats and forums which tend to be pretty dead these times!