The Tabs-thread

Hey everyone!
I just finished tabbing Inner Enemy :)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8aa47psu9ea83ml/Seventh Wonder- Inner Enemy Tab.gpx?dl=0
Here is the link for now, it's under review on ultimate-guitar, so you can find it there soon.
Drums, Guitar and Bass are tabbed including solos.
I believe it is pretty correct.
It's been a while since any of the members from Seventh Wonder posted here, but if you see it, please correct the tab if something is missing :)

Best regards
Kris

Hey everyone!
I just finished tabbing Inner Enemy :)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8aa47psu9ea83ml/Seventh Wonder- Inner Enemy Tab.gpx?dl=0
Here is the link for now, it's under review on ultimate-guitar, so you can find it there soon.
Drums, Guitar and Bass are tabbed including solos.
I believe it is pretty correct.
It's been a while since any of the members from Seventh Wonder posted here, but if you see it, please correct the tab if something is missing :)

Best regards
Kris

Hi Kris, I'd would love to check it, buit unfortunately I don't have GP6, can you post it in a format compatible with previous versions like gp5 or gp4? Thanks!

Tabs for Victorious posted as a separate entry, although I retrospect I should have posted it here.

Hi!

I get quite a few e-mails regarding bass techniques and pointers, or sometimes direct questions on certain parts of SW songs.
If I were to offer lessons, do you have any thoughts on what you would expect? (assuming you were interested to begin with of course)

Reactions: Kez
Hi!

I get quite a few e-mails regarding bass techniques and pointers, or sometimes direct questions on certain parts of SW songs.
If I were to offer lessons, do you have any thoughts on what you would expect? (assuming you were interested to begin with of course)

I think that most people are interested in the techniques that makes your playing unique, and maybe how to use them within the context of a song (maybe even a SW-song). For example, how to execute fast legato passages, tapping, sweeping and three-finger techniques. This being said, I would personally be interested in how you go about approaching these things from a purely mental position. As an example: 'How is this section of a song constructed and how does my playing help support the rest of the band whilst also being interesting/complicated'? You chould also throw in som hand-strenghening exercises. Just my 2 Cents.