The Tabs-thread

Thanks for that man - I changed it to harmonic minor, as you said, and it sounds so much better (I knew there was something missing!). Also, I moved the shapes around and changed the tuning of the bass to Eb, I only had it in standard because that's what my bass is in. :)

Anyway, here's the updated version: Link

I'll get round to adding more in the next couple of days, but I'm still stuck on that keyboard melody, it's really hard to hear under the fills, like in the last half of bar 26.
Thanks Again.

I'm so excited to tab out the guitar parts for some songs in Mercy falls album.. but it just hits me.. What tuning do you guys play in? I mean what tuning do you have on your instruments in common andreas?
Would be glad for answer to be ready to tab out some greatest songs from you guys!

Hello everybody!
HUm.... Is there any chance of a The Black Parade or Brake the Silence tab coming out? hehe
Ohh! Looking forward for news on a next cd!!

We need to get some of the great tabbers from the other um forums into seventh wonder, and then make a huge attempt to tab all of mercy falls. It'd be amazing to play along to all of it

I have some very unfinished bass tabs to Break The Silence (solo), Taint The Sky (solo) and Banish The Wicked, if anyone wants them. :)

Can I get the guitar solo for Break the Silence? I've been looking everywhere for it but can't find it :S

Bloody amazing solo though, one of the best I've heard

Hey guys!

I recently registered, and I just saw this awesome thread about tabs. Basically, I love Seventh Wonder, and I'm looking forward to listening to their next album. If I'm posting here, that's because a few days ago, I decided to try and tab a few tracks from the great Mercy Falls. It is mainly about bass tracks. So far, I've tabbed 3 songs: Welcome to Mercy Falls, Unbreakable, and A Day Away. I'm actually working on There and Back. I already got headaches after transcribing the first song ^^ ! Andreas, you are a terrific bass player :kickass:
So, I don't know if there's a lot of bass players around here, but please feel free to check out my tabs on Ultimate Guitar Tabs. They only contain bass tabs, no drum, no guitar, no vocals.

Hi there!

I have just learned 95% of "The Black Parade" guitar solo and i have some problems with the finishing sweep section and i wonder if i could get some help from anyone. (i would appreciate professional help) :)
Johan you gotta help me please! =)
And i must also admit that its very fun to play songs by Seventh Wonder on guitar! :)
Keep on rockin' guys!

Guys!
Please post your tabs here, im eager to learn something great to play! :D
Long time ago something happened here...

I'm gonna start tabbing The Great Escape on Guitar Pro for me to learn and remember it. Thou I'm just gonna tab the guitar.

I'll gladly share it once it's done =)

I've tabbed 10 minutes of "The Great Escape" now, the guitar track, to Guitar Pro. It probably won't take too long til it's done =)
Too bad I realized that I'm not going to be able to play it myself. Gotta master my sweeps better. Tabbing for VI. A New Balance starts tomorrow!

Sounds awesome!
Could you please post the tab on this thread when you're finished? :]
I am eager to learn it mate :)