The 'There aren't enough new threads' thread

Wenda said:
Yay, another spontaneous piercer :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: I do that haha. My count is 12 now :) The nipple does hurt...how's it doing now that it's had a couple of days to settle?
It is pretty good now actually, is fine to touch and only hurts when I don't roll over properly and stuff, but yeah it isn't too bad. The piercing itself hurt a bit, but it was about an hour or so after when the cream wore off that I was in pain for about another hour or two. After that it was smooth sailing.

I wish I didn't let my eyebrow grow over now. I would get it done again, but I don't like the scar that is left there, and I wouldn't want to make it any bigger. Still thinking about it though. Next on the list is an industrial in my right ear. That is what I wanted this time, but I probably shouldn't as my boss will be a tool about it. I shall wait 'til next year when I will likely quit.

No tattoos for me as of yet. I haven't found anything worthy (not that I have done all that much looking). I would like to design (or at least customise) my own, but that takes much time and effort. Maybe something I can have a crack at while I'm on holidays.

When I was in asking about it, the girl said to make a time when I could come in, then be able to come back an hour later after the cream had been on. The cream on mine only really took the edge off, I still felt it all and it still hurt like hell, but I can't imagine how bad it may have been without it.

I'm still wondering who the bright spark was that thought, "Hey, I might put some metal through my flesh" all those years ago. Whatever makes you happy, I guess.

yeah, I don't get piercings either.

Tat's are cool though.

But I'd think they'd hurt a hell of a lot more than piercings. (I can't say, never been pierced)

Blitzy put it all over his right hand so he could fondle himself and pretend it was someone else.

Didnt you Blitzy?

Spiff said:
I'm still wondering who the bright spark was that thought, "Hey, I might put some metal through my flesh" all those years ago. Whatever makes you happy, I guess.

I don't know who it was, but whatever the original reason, it does - as you say - make me happy :) It's a true thrill, but it's a very personal one, and not one that's easy to explain.

It depends on what you get naturally, but for the tribal thingos I think its about 200, give or take 200. I was going to get a tribal one.

spawn said:
Blitzy put it all over his right hand so he could fondle himself and pretend it was someone else.

Didnt you Blitzy?
:dopey:

Anyone who thinks tattoos are fine but piercings aren't is strange...piercings can be taken out, tattoos can't be taken off.

Tattoo pricing depends on size and time taken to do it, and also depends where you go. It is worth spending a lot of money on going somewhere good, as the thing will be on you for life, and there is a noticable difference between a tattoo done well, an average one, and a shit one.