The 'There aren't enough new threads' thread

Well, the shop I frequent has their own special brand of piercing wash...it's magic stuff. Twice daily in the shower and you're heading for No Worries City. Could be a bit inconvenient for you to get hold of, however. I could always post you some :p

I've been recommended saltwater soaks, but they're a bit awkward to do on the eyebrow (they're difficult enough to manouvre for nipple and navel, let alone sitting with your face in a cup of water) and time consuming, so I'd really only use those if you start getting an infection. Other than that...I've used dettol (soap and cream) in a pinch, though that's a bit harsher and I don't like it very much. If the tea-tree doesn't dry out your skin, it should be fine - if it's drying, it means it's too harsh and it'll be interfering with the healing process.

I had a post here about baby Metho, where'd it bloody go!

Any way, Sprucey just use Baby Metho, thats the best and cheapest way. Goto the chemist and ask for specially methylated spirits or baby metho.

"At the exact point everyone in this forum has a girlfriend, the world will end."

Oh crap. That means my laziness, cynicism and all round chip on the shoulder attitude towards the fairer sex are helping to prevent the apocalypse that humanity so richly deserves. Dang...

W