The 'There aren't enough new threads' thread

Winmar said:
Yesterday I played cricket. Took 3/24, and got them out for 120, so I was happy with that. Then we batted, and were 4/24. I came in and had a 174 run partnership with a bloke called John. I made 79 before getting caught at long-off. Not before I managed to hit just about the biggest six I've seen though.

:headbang:

:)

Yeah you're right, spawny. They wouldn't look twice at you out on the street, but they're all nice in there because they want your dosh. Shit some them were stunners though! One came up to me and made me an offer, so I thought "hmmm, give $50 to you, or spend $50 on my wife? I'll take the latter option, thank you very much".

Guys are indeed pervs.

I wouldn't really mind if Mark wanted to go to a strip club. Unless he actually looked at anyone in there. Then I'd cut his balls off with a rusty steak knife and feed them to the strippers. Otherwise, I wouldn't have a problem really, I'm quite open minded about these things.

Winmar said:
:)

Yeah you're right, spawny. They wouldn't look twice at you out on the street, but they're all nice in there because they want your dosh. Shit some them were stunners though! One came up to me and made me an offer, so I thought "hmmm, give $50 to you, or spend $50 on my wife? I'll take the latter option, thank you very much".
What offer did she make you? :lol: :)

I've visited the occasional strip club. It's as close as I've been to anything even faintly resembling a nipple since I got teeth ;).

The lack of clothes is the only difference between their staff and any other waitress. They both look at you as if you've got two heads just because you're not drinking anything stronger than water :rolleyes:.

W

Strip clubs are sleazy, dimly-lit shitholes. The lights are low so you can't see the track marks on the girls' arms and/or legs and the bruises and shit on their faces.

That said, I went to the Red Garter in Fortitude Valley once. That place fucking rocked!

It's not unheard of for supermodel drug addicts to inject into their toes or (once they run out of veins in their feet) into the viscous red stuff under their eyes. A stripper might do the same if the lighting wasn't to her taste.

W