The 'There aren't enough new threads' thread

Agree totally Blitzy - price isn't your main concern, quality is. The price pretty much depends on the length of time spent on it; hence things like size, intricacy, and amount of shading or colouring in the design (colour can really push the price up). As a guide: mine cost $250. It is a large (covers the small of my back) tribal sun, patterned to make it look as though it's carved out of stone, with a matching majesty symbol in the centre. No colour, but there's quite a bit of intricate shading and detail work in it.

I have had my eyebrow pierced for about 6 months. I dunno if it is infected or not. Its pretty much always got crusty bits around it when I wake up... but then again, most of my body parts have crusty bits when I wake up. hahah

I think it looks good. Alot of chicks did it :headbang:

Try and find a Tattooist registered with the P.T.A.A or or the other Tattooist Union who's name I can't think of but the PTAA is the biggest and safest. It just means that both you and the artist are protected IF something where to go wrong. But on pricing it avreges $100 to $120 an hour, but that is more so on murals and big works of art, but if you have a set piece it should if it aint too large for one session come in at a set price.

Wenda said:
It is a large (covers the small of my back) tribal sun, patterned to make it look as though it's carved out of stone, with a matching majesty symbol in the centre. No colour, but there's quite a bit of intricate shading and detail work in it.
Whoa... that sounds awesome! Got a pic?

I'm a bit unsure whether I want a majesty symbol or not... on one hand, it would be cool to have a majesty symbol somewhere (I've pretty much decided that if I were to get one, it'd be on my back in between my shoulder blades) because of how much I love DT, but on the other hand I've always been one of the guys who warns people against getting a tattoo because unless it's something ultra significant, it could bite you in the ass later on.

I am sure of one thing though... the day after DT's first ever Melbourne gig, me and my buddy are going to get them straight away (unless something happens to make the gig shit of course :lol: ). If the gig ever happens, that is.

Goreripper said:
When you hadn't shown up for a while I thought about the possibilities: you were fishing, you were offline for some reason, or you were getting laid. Two out of three ain't bad. :)

You got em all right, I was fishing all of last weekend.