The "Those of us who frequent this forum" thread

Norsemaiden said:
Demilich is one of my very favourite bands. I hear they owe a lot of their popularity to promotion by ANUS. The design on the shirt is really good. I tried to get one last month, but they were sold out.

Ahh, sucks. I got mine from Wrath of Averse Sefira infamy. I believe he had at least a handful to sell and may have some left. It might be worth contacting him (he used to post as QBLH on the now-defunct Anus boards)

Non Sequitur to undeaden things...

I don't get to frequent the Old World much as some posters here do, but I am out-of-my-mind excited at the opportunity to open for two of my favorite, old-skool Euro bands: Celtic Frost and Unleashed. These are two bands that I never thought I would have the opportunity to see, much less share a stage with.

:headbang:

ARC150 said:
Non Sequitur to undeaden things...

I don't get to frequent the Old World much as some posters here do, but I am out-of-my-mind excited at the opportunity to open for two of my favorite, old-skool Euro bands: Celtic Frost and Unleashed. These are two bands that I never thought I would have the opportunity to see, much less share a stage with.

:headbang:

Thats pretty sweet. Congratulations. I'm sayng a few Tom Fischer OOH's for you, for luck.

Take pictures too. And if you were really comfortable with the Swiss gods of black and death, take em' a Cold Lake cd, and tell em' how much you love it!

speed said:
And if you were really comfortable with the Swiss gods of black and death, take em' a Cold Lake cd, and tell em' how much you love it!

Ha!

I am pretty sure they now deny the existence of that album...

The Bringer said:
And it isn't really that exciting. It is the kind of topic you can get any idiot in here discussing.

Indeed. Probably why the 'deeper mysteries of the female orgasm' thread concept probably wouldn't have been the best idea either...

The "female orgasm" and its relation to sexual practices, economics, and conceptions of gender would be a great topic... Unfortunately, most on this board are far too defensive and restricted to deal with such a thing.

Justin S. said:
The "female orgasm" and its relation to sexual practices, economics, and conceptions of gender would be a great topic... Unfortunately, most on this board are far too defensive and restricted to deal with such a thing.

I have some material on the female orgasm transcribed, which I think I could find and post if there were such a topic.

Justin S. said:

"Too restricted?" You think so? Maybe...I was just figuring it might draw some unwelcome attention from outside the forum regulars. I guess we'll see...