The thread where you make me laugh.

The Grimace

New Metal Member
Oct 21, 2004
North of the Valley, South of the Hills
Alright... everyone post something funny or random or idiotic about either... I dunno... Metallica's best drum fill, or your favorite Satanic Nu-Metal band, or your least favorite person on UM (unless it's me, in which case you can suck it good), or whatever, and I'll pick my favorite one to go in my sig. The Krigloch quote is probably staying (hah), but I need a new 2nd one, and everyone on this board has been fucking boring for the last week.

So entertain me, bitches.

I fucking love this thing. Someone posted it on another forum a while back.

av-4680.gif

I actually have something for you my faggy friend.

I was checking this girl's myspace account that I know. She's one of those ditzy trendwhoring bitches who likes whatever is popular at the time. Anywho, one of the bands in which she had listed under "music", was "Stars mistaken for planes". The stupid yenta can't even get the name right of a band she "supposedly" likes.

Atlas Shrugged said:
I was checking this girl's myspace account that I know. She's one of those ditzy trendwhoring bitches who likes whatever is popular at the time. Anywho, one of the bands in which she had listed under "music", was "Stars mistaken for planes". The stupid yenta can't even get the name right of a band she "supposedly" likes.

That's nice. :Smug:

Never heard of them... just as well I suppose judging from what kind of person the girl was.

I look them up to hear what they are, and guess what, it sounds just like every other freaking emocore band out there!

Look at what one reviewer said :tickled: :

YES this IS an emo record... an incredible one at that... True emo (not that postpop get up kids ...) at its best in the footsteps of such greats as Still Life, and Rites of Spring... BUY THIS RECORD!

WNxScythe said:
YES this IS an emo record... an incredible one at that... True emo (not that postpop get up kids ...) at its best in the footsteps of such greats as Still Life, and Rites of Spring... BUY THIS RECORD! :

MIGHTY CRACKWHORE MARY!!e1#@111error

that quote was completely uncalled for! :yell: