The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Re: Amethyste...

THIS. IS. FUCKING. AWESOME. AS. FUCK!

SERIOUSLY! Technical, epic-sounding (perhaps "melodic"?) French BRUTAL DEATH! Argh! Owning my fucking face! Thank you for bringing this to my goddamn attention!!

V.V.V.V.V. said:

SERIOUSLY! Technical, epic-sounding (perhaps "melodic"?) French BRUTAL DEATH! Argh! Owning my fucking face! Thank you for bringing this to my goddamn attention!!

DO you know where I can download this.

Also I need help with Demigods legendary 1992 album (too tired to type it out)

the sunn o))) and boris collab leaked and its pretty cool O_O

ps how do i get that np thing under my av.....

MetalNoob said:
DO you know where I can download this.
Soulseek. I downloaded Amethyste: Thrown Off Balance last night and I just started listening to it now. Sounds great so far.

::edit::

Yeah, everyone should get this. It's amazing.

I finally got around to listening to Vesania: God the Lux. I'm really enjoying it.:headbang:

Zhou Tai 04 said:
Soulseek. I downloaded Amethyste: Thrown Off Balance last night and I just started listening to it now. Sounds great so far.

::edit::

Yeah, everyone should get this. It's amazing.

Yep I got it in the room DEATH METAL CLUB on SLSK...it's awesome.

V.V.V.V.V. said:

Anytime, man. The review on MA said it was a mixture of Origin, Augury, Morbid Angel, and newer Behemoth. I figured I would download it at the same time you did and it's definitely enjoyable.

Yeah I know Noktorn, he is a good reviewer. He has strong opinions and can really give a good listen to things and judge them objectively...a trait not many reviewers can pull off, especially not within the context of a numerical/percentage rating system! That is an awesome album though!

Wow I can't find that fucking anywhere...thanks for uploading some but I really can't fucking find it hahaha.

This is good but it's NOT black metal because it has too many time signature changes and 0 focus on atmosphere-building...I'd call it tech. death maybe.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Wow I can't find that fucking anywhere...thanks for uploading some but I really can't fucking find it hahaha.

This is good but it's NOT black metal because it has too many time signature changes and 0 focus on atmosphere-building...I'd call it tech. death maybe.
Yeah, the only thing black metal about it is the vocals, really. I'm uploading the rest of it now.

And as we all know from my genre lessons (KIDDING...) vocals do NOT determine genre...

Anyway, thanks a bunch! If you want anything from me on SLSK, please contact me (Reqviem).