The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

I just got home from seeing Jackass 2. They play "Spill the Blood" by Slayer during one of the stunts, which involves a fishook, the Gulf of Mexico, and some dude's mouth.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Yeah I know Noktorn, he is a good reviewer. He has strong opinions and can really give a good listen to things and judge them objectively...a trait not many reviewers can pull off, especially not within the context of a numerical/percentage rating system! That is an awesome album though!

I'll have to check out more of his reviews then.

tohcover.jpg

With all the talk about Dragonforce these days, I just had to dust this one off and give it a spin to remind myslef what real powermetal is supposed to sound like.

I've been a huge fan of there's since the Powermead shows in Baltimore a few years back.

Very raw and old school.

Has anyone else heard this yet?

savabich2 said:
http://zandelle.net/tohcover.jpg

With all the talk about Dragonforce these days, I just had to dust this one off and give it a spin to remind myslef what real powermetal is supposed to sound like.

I've been a huge fan of there's since the Powermead shows in Baltimore a few years back.

Very raw and old school.

Has anyone else heard this yet?

mp3 us.

Yeah that was gigantically, like...astronomically disappointing.

Krig, any luck finding that disc Dodens posted about? I'm 300-something-th in line for it on SoulSuck...