The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

he's released a ton of stuff post-2000. he just started a new band with 3 of the bad seeds. his soundtrack w/ warren ellis for his new(ish) movie is one of the best things he's ever done.

The Proposition, right? Outstanding film. One of the best I've seen in a long while. And yeah, the music is fucking great.

I've been loving these lately:

Disaffected - Vast
Ildjarn - Forest Poetry
Mystic Charm - Shadows of the Unknown
Rotting Christ - Non Serviam (Their best?)

So has anyone here ever heard Coroner's last album "Grin"? I'm starting to wonder if I'm the only person on this forum who's heard it...

true

we had tried to teach him how to do what he just did for a while, but he never got it (or he was very good at humoring us)

EDIT: on a side note, Balrog's Bestial Satanic Terror is a fucking great BM release! This is really good stuff, and I've seen it widely go unmentioned.

I was listening to suffo's self titled album today in the car today

broooooooooooootal!!!!!!! anybody know any other really tasteful brutal DM like that (good productions good vocals)

Do you guys ever have a band or record just suddenly "click". Something you didn't think was that great or maybe overrated is suddenly amazing to you. This happened with Burzum recently. I had listened to the first 4 albums a few times and thought they were good, but not as amazing as I had heard they were. Maybe I just had to work through the hype or something, because I am really digging this stuff now. Very cool.