The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

I went to a concert alone and just enjoyed the live music. You don't have to talk to anyone

I went to see Soilwork on my own, the only gig I've been to on my own, and it's been my favourite gig ever so far. I'd rather go with a mate, but, my social life revolves around our Rugby team so there aint too many mates of mine with the same music taste.

I vaguely know a few hipsters and they are generally nice. I don't have much in common with them as all they talk about is drugs.

Yea, but the one next to me was an obnoxious gay with his drugged out fat female friend who offered to flash the crowd. Not the best group of people.

What are you, gay? The two that I listed are obviously their best.

Psssh! As great as The Spectre Within and Awaken the Guardian, Parallels is complete flawless. Jim Matheos guitar playing slaughters anything and everything. Every song is perfect and there's never a dull moment. The Spectre Within is better than Awaken the Guardian btw. Fates Warning is about the only band I still listen to that I liked when I was first getting into metal.

You have fucking gay opinions and need to stop having them. Also anything with John Arch > anything with Ray Alder.

You have fucking gay opinions and need to stop having them. Also anything with John Arch > anything with Ray Alder.

I don't know how my opinion on Fates Warning is the basis for all the rest of my opinions being gay :lol: And I agree Jon Arch is a much better singer, but considering that inturmentals play a larger role in my opinion, vocals effect my opinion little.

The simple fact of the matter is that you're a fucking dick sucking hippie faggot if you like any other Fates Warning over Spectre and Awaken.

:lol: You're one silly man! Get the sacs out of your ears and give Parallels a chance, you will not be dissapointed. And if you don't like it then you cleary have been getting too much dick in ya earholes.