The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

master of the custodial arts
How does one get involved in the field of custodial arts may I ask?
Bender.jpg

More variety the better. If I bought only suicidal black metal(or black metal in general) I would get burned out real quick. And I'm still pondering where Alter was going with that statement.

More variety the better. If I bought only suicidal black metal(or black metal in general) I would get burned out real quick. And I'm still pondering where Alter was going with that statement.

I was trying to say that a person wont get far in music if they only have a certain type of metal they buy. I wish more people would buy super obscure black metal and gutteral slam death at the same time.

I was trying to say that a person wont get far in music if they only have a certain type of metal they buy. I wish more people would buy super obscure black metal and gutteral slam death at the same time.

I kinda do this... I don't have much money for CD's (too many concerts and bills) so I extend my collection by one CD a week. I made a giant list of all the bands that I want a CD from (which includes Black, Slam, and bands from just about every genre, even a lot of non-metal bands) and I roll a dice to decide which band to buy. I know that's a retarded way to do it, but I'm incredibly indecisive and it also helps me develop a well-rounded CD collection.