The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

I'm off the third week of May (starting on the 16th), so any time that week would be good. I might even have money to spend then (though most likely not).

I'm off the third week of May (starting on the 16th), so any time that week would be good. I might even have money to spend then (though most likely not).

I'm in High school so any weekend should be good, specially considering I don't play a spring sport. I'll even bring my girly up if you promise not to bite. She also hates metal so it'll be quite the treat for her.

So audiophileguy sent me a DVD full of music with my other two CDs I bought from him and it has a bunch of random thrash on it and I was finally introduced to Artillery and this band kicks all kinds of ass

Seriously can't get enough of this S/T Crescent Shield cd!! It's so bloody awesome like, The Lord Weird Slough Feg,I fucking love these new bands who do justice and then some to true old school Metal!Seriously Kick Ass!!

It's possible, though too far off for me to say for sure.

Last time I went they were playing the new Obituary which is terrible, but metal. Normally I usually just hear punk in there which is nerve racking because their biggest section is fucking metal.

Also they need more Vintage Vinyl

There's one guy there who likes to play metal. He's the one with that really creepy glare, where it almost seems as if he's looking through you rather than at you.

Seriously can't get enough of this S/T Crescent Shield cd!! It's so bloody awesome like, The Lord Weird Slough Feg,I fucking love these new bands who do justice and then some to true old school Metal!Seriously Kick Ass!!

Yes, that's a great old-school power metal album. I highly recommend pretty much everything on Cruz Del Sur.

Just a note to all supporters of Agalloch:

The White EP is going to be released the leap day of February 29th as
planned. All pre-orders are already packaged and will be shipped in the
order they were received Friday - Tuesday.

And one more thing..

The release is officially sold out! If you are late for this tea party,
check your local stores as well as other online music stores, as limited
numbers of The White EP were shared with our distributors. Desperate souls
might also want to check with our online store from time to time. If we find
any more copies laying around, we'll put them up for sale.

Thank you all for your patronage!

Vendlus Records

all the NJ posters should meet up at VV one day. i used to go there once a week but now i go like once every other month.

Yeah, I used to go like once or twice a month and get like 20 albums, but I really don't go all that often any more since I started buying online. I've probably only gone there twice since July.