The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Yeah, I was gonna say. I can't seem to find that one anywhere. Actually, I found one on eBay for like $57 but fuck that.

One day, I hope there's like a massive OSDM album re-issuing where everything from the original is preserved.

The Lord Weird Sloughfeg Rule!! All there albums are great apart from Atavism,that one was a bit of a disapointment.Absolutely love Down Among The Deadmen and Traveller and only have there first selftitled album on lp, it seems to be nearly impossible to get a hold of on cd.The new album Harworlder is'nt quite as good as there first 4 albums,fucking great band,Mike Scalzi fucking rules!!!

haha, I don't even really like Kansas, I just always get the urge to bring them up when people are talking about Boston.

Well, I guess the two groups are pretty similar. Bombastic mid-'70s hard rock bands who did a few classics along with a ton of shit.

Barbarian Wrath release schedule for 2008 I assume:

FAUSTCOVEN "Arising From The World Below"
WARHORDE "Death Rattle"
CULTES DES GOULES "The House At The Water"
TEARSTAINED "Nightmare Visions"
UPWARDS OF ENDTIME "Upwards Of Endtime"
THE WIZAR'D "Tales of Pessimism and the Occult"
COUNTESS "Het Vuur Der Goden"
DEATH BEAST "The Onslaught"

Warhorde is really boring minimalist Motorhead blackthrash with a really bad drum machine. Cultes Des Goules sounds like a weird combination of early Necromantia and Barathrum and Goth music. Death Beast is decent death/thrash with an annoying vocalist. The Wizar'd is mediocre/decent Doom Metal. The new Tearstained is all over the place. His falsettos suck on the new song. UoE is a reissue of the first album.

Barbarian Wrath release schedule for 2008 I assume:

FAUSTCOVEN "Arising From The World Below"
WARHORDE "Death Rattle"
CULTES DES GOULES "The House At The Water"
TEARSTAINED "Nightmare Visions"
UPWARDS OF ENDTIME "Upwards Of Endtime"
THE WIZAR'D "Tales of Pessimism and the Occult"
COUNTESS "Het Vuur Der Goden"
DEATH BEAST "The Onslaught"

Warhorde is really boring minimalist Motorhead blackthrash with a really bad drum machine. Cultes Des Goules sounds like a weird combination of early Necromantia and Barathrum and Goth music. Death Beast is decent death/thrash with an annoying vocalist. The Wizar'd is mediocre/decent Doom Metal. The new Tearstained is all over the place. His falsettos suck on the new song. UoE is a reissue of the first album.

Are Tearstained starting to go down the shitter? I haven't really been keeping up with them but the few songs I heard off their most recent album were rather weak.