The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

How the hell do you manage that?

Possibly not taking into account what he receives through holidays, his birthday, use of credit, or for free. Alternatively if you estimate your yearly spending by saying I bought x albums that cost an average of roughly y dollars each, you will inevitably miss the true mark by a notable amount.

I spend almost all my money on music. I get it from working at the dining hall, working for my father on pipe organ jobs, birthday/holiday money, and some from the monthly necessities-funding I get from my parents for college needs and wants.

Pretty much all of my money that doesn't go to gas (or unexpected speeding tickets, or steering fluid hoses, or alternators...) goes to music, yes. And yes, I am a custodial engineer. I work about an hour or 2 a week.

I occasionally buy books, but I tend to get most of my books for birthdays/Christmas and through school, since I don't pay for my books (and I occasionally throw a couple of 'extra' books on top of the stack). Other than that, yeah, very rarely do I spend any of my expendable income on anything but music.

At mix my money on everything from music to a night out in town. An over saturation on buying music would cause music to become boring. While I do spend a lot of money on music, I make sure not to neglect other things that allow me to have fun.