The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

I just discovered Butcher Babies recently and their album "Goliath"--can't stop playing it, is awesome!!! I wonder how you all discover new metal bands and new albums,, etc.I just go to Google and type in heavy metal 2016 and they have pages of new bands as well as some old ones....Just curious as to how you all do this...[[-8

Rateyourmusic automatically updates new albums on your account depending on what kind of shit you have rated there, plus there's facebook, Hellsheadbangers, Heavy Chains records, discogs etc.

I don't think Souza is any less terrible than Sean Killian or other members of classic thrash bands. The vocal style in thrash isn't supposed to be superlative by any means. That's what gives the genre part of its charm I think

Chuck Billy is a decent thrash vocalist. I definitely can't see how anyone would think that he was among the top voices in the genre but he was good enough on the two Testament albums that I own.

Reactions: CiG
He never wants to strip down to his feelings!
He never wants to kiss and close his eyes!
He never wants to cry-y-yyyyy, cry-y-yyyyy

Cmon Mort, wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I want you to say
I want you to

fuck I had sex with myself to this song

the lounge kittens. there not metal but they do metal covers in a classical way.
they are very good.
have a look at them.