The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Yeah, Kisser keeps it legitimate, man is a fixture of metal guitar, twisted, bent sounding riffs and solos with a techy edge. He's the reason I keep going to their shows when they come around. Derrick ain't bad, but Igor and Max need to come back already.

My favourite band automatically is Between the Buried and Me. Their music consists of complex, amazing drums and cool guitar riffs which is like ear candy to me. They also mix fast elements and slow elements throughout their songs in a way that flows well when you're listening to a full album. They really do give an experience unlike any other band would.

Reactions: jakeboo96
I would agree. He has one of the best voices in metal (or did when he could hit multiple ranges)

Chuck Billy has the perfect thrash voice. Just enough gravel, good lows and strong delivery. Souza is just nails on a chalkboard.

@Krigloch the Furious check this out

[MEDI

:kickass: Agreed, by far one of the greatest thrash vocalists. Has very wide range.

And as far as Sepultura goes, Roots was the nail in the coffin. But yeah, Kisser is one of my all-time favorite guitarists.

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft
I am from Brazil, and here, definitely most people prefer Sepultura with Max, same here.
I just cant like D. Green besides the last Album seems to be very good , Roots and Chaos AD are my favs!

Favourite metal band atm. Immolation from the U.S.A.
Veterans of the death metal craft and still putting out quality work
since 1988.

Ross Dolan is standard epicness as the main vocalist as well.
Though he is wearing a bit on the voice.

It's absolutely terrible to me. Don't know how anybody can enjoy such tripe as well as such a comparatively bad album in their development.

To fall from such great heights...

Love this fucking album
Sucks that all their other stuff is garbage

62392.jpg