The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Great thrash band on Crash records in the vein of Testament/Priest/Dio/Megadeth,you can hear the influences in the music but have a unique style and sound.Check these guys out.

Hellhammer continues (somewhat inexplicably) to rule me, and I finally found a working Beyond Sanctorum torrent as well, so I'm listening to that. :kickass:

Somberlain said:
Excruciate's Passage Of Life is fucking excellent.

And I'd say the Liers In Wait E.P, Spritually Uncontrolled Art, is the greatest death metal E.P in existance.

Check these out if you want great death metal.

I would say that Morgoth's Resurrection Absurd is the best EP within the death metal genre though that Liers in Wait is seriously good.

At the moment i looking for material by Sorcery (sweden). If anyone has heard them, opinions on them would be appreciated.

Edgecrusher said:
Is this out in stores yet? if so will the package specifically notify that it is the remixed verson?

it's not out yet in the states. I got it off DC...supposedly, the remix will have different cover art and stuff

Somberlain said:
Yes, that's a fantastic album. I haven't heard their acclaimed debut, but Spicilege isn't bad, either. Has their latest already been released? I haven't seen it leaked anywhere.

I checked their homepage a while ago. All I know is that the new one will be released this year some time.