The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

I bought a Graveland album today, it was second hand, pretty damn cheap. Never really was impressed by them. Im half way through Thousand Swords and it isnt sounding that bad, anyone else have thoughts on this album?

I'm listening to Incorrigible Bigotry a lot again lately, and it's even better this time around. In fact, I can't fucking believe just how good it is at times.

anonymousnick2001 said:
I liked the Alter Bridge album.

I didn't like it, when stacked against a lot of my favorite music, but it was a pretty solid-ass rock album. Doesn't happen much lately, either. And Tremonti can shred sometimes, which is insane.

And Incorrigible Bigotry = awesome.

tremonti is a pretty decent guitar player if he would stop being such an egotistical ass he might even be respected. (and if he hadn't played with Creed *cough*)

VVVVV said:
I didn't like it, when stacked against a lot of my favorite music, but it was a pretty solid-ass rock album.

Actually, I agree more with this statement.

And I too have really warmed up to Incorrigible Bigotry. It's certainly a riff-tastic album. However, if you asked me whatt he paragon of melodic death was, I'd still answer A Celebration of Guilt any day of the week.

Morbid_Corpse said:
I bought a Graveland album today, it was second hand, pretty damn cheap. Never really was impressed by them. Im half way through Thousand Swords and it isnt sounding that bad, anyone else have thoughts on this album?

Their best.