The Thread Where You Talk About Music You Like

Have I talked about Mikko's main love yet? No, it's not metal! It's electronics. Mikko runs a couple power electronics and/or noise projects (Grunt, Nicole12...maybe more) and he also runs an electronics label (Freak Animal Productions) and puts up a LOT of samples of his and others' work on that site. Be sure to check out everything there...what do you know, you may like it!!

And no I'm not drunk...I've actually never been drunk...yet.

I like...

Flesh Parade, Gigantic Brain, Daylight Dies, Bongzilla, Pig Destroyer, New Bomb Turks, Pentagram, A.C., Impaled Northern Moon Forest, You're Fires, Amorphis, Hatesphere, Repulsion, Cryptic Slaughter, Sayyadina, Assel, Birdflesh, Gadget, Genocide Superstars, Prodigy, Nirvana, Mindflayer, Mr California And The State Police, North Sea, Powderdown, North Pig, Ghoul, Gore Beyond Necropsy and a load of others that i can't think of right now.

I've been listening to Ancient Rites. Very good but overlooked band. My favourite album is Blasfemia Eternal but all their stuff is great, with the exception of Fatherland, maybe, which I can't really like for some reason.

kmik said:
I've been listening to Ancient Rites. Very good but overlooked band. My favourite album is Blasfemia Eternal but all their stuff is great, with the exception of Fatherland, maybe, which I can't really like for some reason.

Blasfemia Eternal and Diabolic Serenades are both worthy releases.