THE THUNDER DOME

There's been a few people falling of their perch lately. There is another muso mentioned on Blabber today, I can't remember who but I remember seeing the headline.
Maybe the lifestyle of a muso isn't what it's cracked up to be.

Reactions: redfly
Yeah even 40's these days is young to hear about people dying. Yet we've lost a few metallers in their 40's in the last few years.

Went well, I can afford some new CD's :)

I'm not stupid enough to believe the $1548 ticket price, especially when the manufacturers recommended price price is $1300 and the other shops in the area are selling it for between $1100 and $1200. But in the end I got it delivered and the old one taken away for $900. So the wife gets the brand she wanted and I told her I saved $600....so I can buy more CD's :)

Thanks, it's all good when you don't have to re-attach the door whenever you go and get a drink.

It's all bullshit! :mad:

Today I hear we lost a basketballer too. I was never a huge American Basketball fan, I played the game here and watched our local comp but never watched NBA so I never really knew who or what Kobe was, but still it's another famous person down in his 40's