THE THUNDER DOME

Today I hear we lost a basketballer too. I was never a huge American Basketball fan, I played the game here and watched our local comp but never watched NBA so I never really knew who or what Kobe was, but still it's another famous person down in his 40's
Yeah I played when I was a kid but never really followed the NBA. Why it needs to be on a rock/metal site is beyond me.

Reactions: Slammed
The Pope rides a Harley (well he did), so that's nearly more metal than Paul Stanley anyway :)

Reactions: redfly
Paul Stanley can take solace in the shoes he designs that only his years of being a rock band could produce.

I love the way that even back in 91 when video camera weighed a ton and the recording was done on either a VHS tape or a miniature version of a VHS tape that only held an hour or so of footage some people were still lugging that shit around filming some of this stuff. I know darn well I wasn't thinking of drum cam footage way back then.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
I love the way that even back in 91 when video camera weighed a ton and the recording was done on either a VHS tape or a miniature version of a VHS tape that only held an hour or so of footage some people were still lugging that shit around filming some of this stuff. I know darn well I wasn't thinking of drum cam footage way back then.
Thankfully they did it!

Reactions: Slammed
I remember in 92 we were looking at making a video clip for tv. We planned multiple cameras, one fixed on the entire band for both the wide shot and the timeline and two roving cameras and we still didn't consider focusing on one member for and entire song. Would have been so easy to do though.